Pharma & Biotechnology
In an industry where unnecessary downtime or a microbiological contamination event can result in millions of lost revenue, hydrogen peroxide fogging is now recognised as a valuable process for pharmaceutical facilities.
Our ionised hydrogen peroxide technology achieves a 6-log bioburden reduction in the target zone. While the process time for a small room is just a few hours, an entire facility can be decontaminated within a 24 hour period, thereby saving time and reducing the risk over a traditional manual cleaning process.
Six Log Solutions have successfully completed multiple bio-decontamination projects in all classifications of cleanrooms (ISO5 to ISO8, Grade A to Grade D) and have brought valuable benefits to our customers
- faster return to production after periods of downtime
- the automated fogging process eliminates human error and decontamintes all far-reaching surfaces within the room
- minimise the risk of CFU’s in your environmental monitoring
- residue free process, validated with 6-log biological indicators
There tends to be three distinct applications where decontamination by an automated hydrogen peroxide fogging process brings most benefit to our Pharmaceutical clients;
- commissioning of new cleanroom’s.
- recovery from annual shutdowns or periods of “dirty work” and maintenance
- in response to a contamination event (for example, out of spec environmental monitoring)
If we can be of any help, we would be delighted to discuss your application with you. You can contact us through our online webform (by clicking here) or via our contact details at the top of this page.