Draeger Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Detection Meter
These devices monitor the levels of hydrogen peroxide gas within the room.
The Draeger X-am 5100 portable single-gas detector guarantees that you use the safest methods possible for handling HF, HCl, H2O2 or hydrazine – thanks to proven Draeger sensor technology and a device design which is perfectly customised to reactive gases.
Advantages at a Glance
- Continuous, precise and reliable measurement
- A special device design with direct gas entry guarantees fast sensor response and precise measurement data by preventing gas adsorption on the device housing
- Lightweight and robust
- Slip-proof and compact design
- Triple alarm: visual (360°), audible (multi-tone), vibration
- Easy to use: two-button operation and user-friendly menus
- Highly resistant to impacts, vibrations and electromagnetic radiation
- Can be operated using replaceable alkaline batteries or a T4 NiMH rechargeable battery, which can be charged right in the device