Call-Out Decontamination Services
Room Decontamination Service
Six Log Solutions are Ireland’s leading provider of hydrogen peroxide room decontamination services. Our rapid response call-out service is employed across a wide range of industries including Healthcare, Pharma/Bio-tech and Food facilities.
We are available to help with your microbiological contamination problems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Through our support network we also cover the UK and mainland Europe.
Our Decontamination Service is clinically proven to prevent and control outbreaks of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
Independent research has shown it to be effective against Carbapenem-Producing Enterobacteriaceae (CPE/CRE), Vancomycin-resistant Enterrococcus (VRE), Clostridium Dificile, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, MRSA and other MDRO’s.
For cleanrooms and sterile manufacturing suites, our decontamination service will eliminate all bioburden to achieve and maintain GMP classification.
Our Emergency Call Out service guarantees a same-day response within Ireland.
We have localised teams all across the country who can quickly respond to your call.
Our service options include unscheduled Rapid Response, Programmed Delivery or Onsite Managed Service for preventative decontamination.
Decontamination with Ionised Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP)
Six Log Solutions Room Bio-Decontamination service is designed to provide the highest level of biological reduction within an enclosed space or facility. Whether it is a single room or an entire facility, our iHP process can be the solution to your microbiological contamination problems. iHP
technology is safer and faster than any other hydrogen peroxide decontamination process, and we can return your facility to operation in a matter of hours.
The process is validated to the industry gold standard by use of 6-log geobacillus stearothermophilus biological indicators which are positioned throughout the room thereby verifying that the process has been fully effective, even in the most occluded areas.
From the initial site survey to the final summary report, the iHP process is fully documented to meet current industry standards. You will receive method statements, risk assessments and can be sure of a thoroughly professional service throughout delivery
Our trained bio-decontamination engineers are fully equipped with the most modern safety devices, monitoring equipment and appropriate PPE for the tasks of the service.
If you think we can be of help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we would be delighted to discuss your requirements with you. You can contact us by clicking here or via our contact details at the top of this page.
Clinically proven technology
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi
- No known microbiological resistance (2-phase product);
- Depot effect (decontaminates the surface and inhibits regrowth)
- Environmentally friendly (catalytically converts into water vapour and oxygen)
- Colourless and Odourless
- Globally recognised and accepted sterilant
Why are we the obvious choice?
- Administered by trained technicians, decontaminating laboratories, whole wards or departments/rooms in under three hours from start to finish!
- Safely decontaminate rooms or departments within working environments without disrupting adjoining working areas
- Can be implemented at multiple locations within a site — thus speeding up total downtime
- Decontaminates hard-to-reach areas, leaving no residues or waste; safe on electrical equipment