Terms and Conditions
- The ULV foggers are 220V and come with a standard EU plug.
- This can either be changed to a standard 3-pin plug (UK G-Type) or you can use an appropriate adaptor (which is supplied in the box)
We are providing you with this system without any training. You agree to educate yourself and your employees on how to safely use the fogger.
We take absolutely no responsibility whatsoever if you fail to use this device in a safe manner which results in injury or damage to yourself or others.
We encourage you to develop your own SOPs, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- You will be aerosolising a chemical and there are strict European guidelines as to what people can breathe in.
- For hydrogen peroxide this is 1ppm for 8 hours a day.
- If you do not purchase a H2O2 safety monitor to verify this, you should leave the room empty for a number of hours after treatment (ideally overnight)
- Gas mask and suitable filters must be worn when carrying out the fogging
- 12 month warranty is provided by Vectornate Korea.
- To prolong the life of the unit, the fogger must be emptied and washed out with water after every use. This includes spraying water out the nozzle
- The fogger must always be kept upright and not lay on its side when containing liquid (risk of damage to electrical boards)
- Warranty is invalidated if failure is due to either of the above
Further information provided in the user manual in the box
- The recommended chemical is a 5% hydrogen peroxide solution.
- The user must wear gloves when handling (you can get small leakage around the nozzle)
- The user must wear a full face mask with appropriate filters
- There must not be any other personnel in the area while the fogging is taking place and for at least a number of hours afterwards
- The fogger will deliver a very fine mist that will condense on surfaces. The surfaces should be left to dry naturally.
- We would recommend that the fogging is done in the evening and left to clear overnight before anyone accesses the area.