Benefits of iHP Fogging
Ionised hydrogen peroxide (iHP) technology provides many advantages over older hydrogen peroxide systems. The chemistry of the ionised molecules provide enhanced distribution and better material compatibility – two of the major issues traditionally associated with hydrogen peroxide.
Further technical details of the iHP process can be found in the technical section of our website by clicking here
Advantages of Using the Halo Decontamination System:
- Eradicates 100% of problematic micro-organisms from your facility
- Gets it right first time, every time
- Cost effective when compared with other comparable systems
- Eliminates risk and minimise downtime
- Room fogging is proven to be the most thorough and cost effective method for treating all the exposed surfaces within a room
- The iHP process will decontaminate surfaces not possible through manual cleaning; not just the primary or “high-touch” surfaces but every exposed surface within a room. This reduces the risk of cross-contamination associated with using a rag, wipe or sponge.
- iHP technology has been proven safe to decontaminate sensitive electronic equipment.