Validated 6-log biological reduction
100% Surface Coverage
Eliminates all risk
Local teams all across Ireland
HSE & NHS Approved
Used daily for hospital superbugs
Established 2013 in Cork
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi
- No known microbiological resistance (2-phase product);
- Depot effect (decontaminates the surface and inhibits regrowth)
- Environmentally friendly (catalytically converts into water vapour and oxygen)
- Colourless and Odourless
- Globally recognised and accepted sterilant
- Administered by trained technicians, decontaminating laboratories, whole wards or departments/rooms in under three hours from start to finish!
- Safely decontaminate rooms or departments within working environments without disrupting adjoining working areas
- Can be implemented at multiple locations within a site — thus speeding up total downtime
- Decontaminates hard-to-reach areas, leaving no residues or waste; safe on electrical equipment
iHP Bio-Decontamination Process
Six Log Solutions Room Bio-Decontamination service is designed to provide the highest level of biological reduction within an enclosed space or facility. Whether it is a single room or an entire facility, our iHP process can be the solution to your microbiological contamination problems. iHP technology is safer and faster than any other hydrogen peroxide decontamination process, and we can return your facility to operation in a matter of hours.
The process is validated to the industry gold standard by use of 6-log geobacillus stearothermophilus biological indicators which are positioned throughout the room thereby verifying that the process has been fully effective, even in the most occluded areas. From the initial site survey to the final summary report, the iHP process is fully documented to meet current industry standards. You will receive method statements, risk assessments and can be sure of a thoroughly professional service throughout delivery Our trained bio-decontamination engineers are fully equipped with the most modern safety devices, monitoring equipment and appropriate PPE for the tasks of the service.
If you think we can be of help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we would be delighted to discuss your requirements with you. You can contact us via our contact page or by calling 0818 919 106.